All elements (texts, charts, etc.) contained in the Mailwatcher site are copyright© Mailwatcher. This site is protected by all applicable intellectual property laws. It is strictly unauthorized to reproduce this site, in its form or in its content, partially or totally, without a written authorization of its author.
The site www.mailwatcher.net is the entire property of Mailwatcher.
Tel.: 33 (0)1 41 05 42 00
Fax: 33 (0)141 05 08 00
Corporate name : Mailwatcher
Legal form : SA
In accordance with the Law 78-17 as of January 6th, 1978 with respect to computer, files and liberty, this site has been duly filed with the CNIL. Consequently, you have at any time the right to access, rectify or suppress personnal data concerning you. In case you wish to exercice this right, please contact us via mail or sent your request to
- Links to www.mailwatcher.net
Mailwatcher shall not authorized any hypertext links from any other site to its site (http://mailwatcher.net) without its prior express acceptance. All request for links shall be addressed to
All data seized on this form remain confidential within Mailwatcher. In accordance with the CNIL's recommendations collected data will be kept for one year. Certain information might therefore be kept for a longer period unless theirs authors of the concerned data express the contrary. You are entitled to access, modify, rectify and suppress data that would concerned you (art. 34, computer and liberty Law). In order to exercise this right contact us at
On line edition is subject to the same legal rules as traditional edition. The content of this site is therefore protected by the Law that confers to the reader several rights and duties. The site's Editor undertakes to respect the applicable rules :
- Disposal of a right to diffuse on its site the proposed content.
- Do its best efforts in order to check the accuracy of the information provided to the public.
- Authorize the reader to print, partially or totally the content proposed on the site for its sole personnal use.
The user of the site undertakes as far as concerned to respect intellectual property rules that applied to the proposed content of the site, which are the following :
- Not to reproduce, summarize, modify, alternate or rediffuse, without prior authorization of the Editor any article, title, application, software, logo, trademark, information or illustration for a non strictly personnal use, excluding any reproduction for professional use or large reproduction.
- Nor to recopy, partially or totally, the site on an other site or any internal enterprise network.
- The violation of these mandatory dispositions might trigger the responsible person's civil and criminal liabilities provided for by the Law.